Zoho CRM modulesZoho CRM
Migrate data from another CRM
Move your data from your old CRM into Zoho with ease.
Invite your colleagues:
Add your colleagues and benefit from a set of functionalities in Zoho.
Personalize your CRM
Easily customize your CRM to suit your needs with a simple drag and drop.
Sales force automationSales force automation
Sales force automation helps you track suspects, prospects, business opportunities and close more sales in less time. In addition, you can effectively use existing customer data for future recurring or cross-selling opportunities.
Marketing AutomationMarketing Automation
- You can, with the marketing automation module, effectively plan marketing activities to improve the process of generating qualified leads. You can also measure the performance and effectiveness (ROI) of prospecting campaigns.
- Related links which direct you to the Zoho site (English): Management of prospecting campaigns
Customer serviceCustomer service
- Customer service case management and resolution management features give you the means to streamline the customer service organization process across your enterprise and allows for better integration of activities between the sales team and the customer service department.
Inventory managementInventory management
- Zoho CRM inventory management integrates pre-sales and after-sales activities in a single application. You can also track purchases of goods or services from the preferred supplier list.
- Related links to the Zoho site (English): Product Catalog | Management of suppliers | Quote management | Management of purchase orders | Order management | Billing | Price list management
Analytical dataAnalytical data
- The functionality of dashboards and reports allows you to visualize the sales pipeline, performance and trends of the company and to transmit them on a regular basis to other colleagues, users or not, of Zoho CRM.
Keep all of your business activities in one place in an organized way with the help of the task, event and call log manager in Zoho CRM. Add recurring reminders, tasks or events, and easily share them with others.